Someone had to say it.
Oh, God said it!
Thank you, Churchwatcher.
Christians are called to love Jesus the way he asked us to:
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” John 14:15
Sadly, not only do many Christians neglect this command in the church today, the results of ignoring Jesus’ Words regarding false teachers has spiritual consequences:
- Unloving towards both God and neighbour;
- Exposing the church to more apostacy;
- Representing a bad witness to a lost and dying world;
- Spiritually harming many people in the church and in the community;
- Watering down and complicating the simplicity of the gospel and the Christian confession of faith;
- Making evangelism harder regarding new converts finding safe churches where the gospel is not tainted by false teaching or associated with false teachers.
It seems many choose to turn a deaf ear to Paul’s warning:
“I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from…
View original post 1,593 more words