We’ve covered in a previous article what Brian Houston believes and teaches is the gospel. We will repeat what he said again here:
“To glorify mediocrity is a tragedy. The sad fact is that far too many people make choices which flatly reject success and prosperity.
Religion has often been guilty of this, and yet the gospel is GOOD NEWS. The good news is ABUNDANT LIFE. Abundance means plentiful.
- Adam was told to be fruitful and multiply.
- Joshua was challenged to make his way prosperous and have good success.
- Solomon’s writings are filled with promised prosperity as the fruit of wisdom.
- Jeremiah believed it and prophesied “a future and a hope”.
- Jesus spoke about one hundredfold return, telling many stories and parables that encouraged us to multiply our talents.
- The apostle Paul reminded us that though Jesus was rich he took poverty upon Himself. Why? So that YOU through His…
View original post 1,275 more words